pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals regard the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation” or “EU REG”)
Baglio Oneto Srl, in person of the legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Contrada Baronazzo Amafi 8 – 91025 Marsala (TP) – VAT number 02135300818, as Data Controller of personal data, intends to make an adequate disclosure to people operating in the name and on behalf of suppliers, customers, partners and other subjects pursuant to art. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679. The processing is carried out to execute the contract of which each supplier, customer, partner or other subject is part, or to the execution of pre-contractual or post-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same, therefore personal data of the natural persons can be processed. operate in the name and on behalf of the persons indicated for the following purposes: to forward communications, to make requests or to process requests received, to exchange information aimed at the execution of the contractual relationship, including pre and post contractual activities. With reference to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and art. 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation may exercise the following rights: access, rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing, portability, opposition, opposition to the automated decision-making process of GDPR 679/16. The interested party exercises his rights by writing to the Data Controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the subject of his request, the right he intends to exercise and attaching a photocopy of an identity document attesting the legitimacy of the request.
To read the complete information, scroll through this document
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation” or “EU REG”) Baglio Oneto Srl, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Contrada Baronazzo Amafi 8 – 91025 Marsala (TP) – VAT number 02135300818 (hereinafter “Holder”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following
- Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details), then “personal data” or “data”, which you have communicated with the conclusion of contracts relating to services rendered.ng purposes:
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
- A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– Supply of the service / fulfillment of contractual obligations, for purposes related to the performance of the obligations set forth in the General Conditions of Contract;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and recognition of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
– send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners).
- Processing methods
The processing of your personal data, both paper and electronic, is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Personal data processed for the purpose of “Service provision / contractual obligations” will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purpose. In any case, because such personal data are processed to provide the products / services, Baglio Oneto S.r.l. may retain them for a longer period, in particular as may be necessary in order to protect the interests of Baglio Oneto S.r.l. from possible responsibilities related to the supply.
The personal data processed for the purposes of Marketing will be kept by Baglio Oneto S.r.l., for up to 12 months after the termination of the intercurrent commercial relationships. Personal data processed for the purpose of sending promotional offers to customers will be kept by Baglio Oneto S.r.l. until the interested party does not oppose the treatment by writing to email@example.com.Personal data processed for the purpose of fulfillment of legal obligations will be kept by Baglio Oneto S.r.l. for the period provided for by specific legal obligations or applicable legislation.Personal data processed to prevent Abuse / Fraud will be stored by Baglio Oneto S.r.l. for the time strictly necessary for the aforementioned purpose.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of treatment.
The personal data of the interested party may be destined to the subjects indicated below (“Recipients”):
- Subjects that typically act as data controllers, that is: individuals, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to Baglio Oneto S.r.l. accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial, credit recovery related to the provision of services, mailing of advertising material or contractual communications, companies organizing training events, providers of services for web meetings and web training seminars;
- Subjects delegated to perform technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks);
- Persons authorized by Baglio Oneto S.r.l. to the processing of personal data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the supply of products / services; towards such persons, operates a legal obligation of confidentiality;
- Associates / Group companies for administrative purposes, if any;
- Factoring companies, credit institutions, debt collection companies, credit insurance companies;
- Professional orders or training bodies accredited with these Orders;
- Subjects, Authorities or competent Authorities that are obliged to communicate personal data to comply with legal obligations, to prevent abuse or fraud.
- Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located in the registered office and in any case within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of the art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Articles 15 ss of EU Reg. 2016/679 You have the right to: a) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form; b) obtain the indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools, of the identification details of the owner or his representative, of the person designated for the protection of data, subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents; c) obtain updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; d) obtain the cancellation of data in the cases provided for by art. 17 EU Reg. 2016/679, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; e) to communicate to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted, any corrections, deletions or limitations by the owner; f) obtain the limitation of treatment in the cases provided for by art. 18 EU Reg. 2016/679; g) not being subjected to an automated decision, including profiling, which produces legal effects that concern him or that affects in a similar manner significantly on his person unless it is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between you and the Company , or is authorized by EU law or by the Member State to which the data controller is subject or is based on explicit consent; h) be informed of any transfer of personal data to a third country or to an international organization pursuant to arts. 44 and 45 of the EU Regulation and the existence of the requisites and adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 of the EU Reg. To receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you and the right to transmit them, by the Data Controller, to another Data Controller; i) to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; l) to propose a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Owner, external managers and persons in charge / authorized
The Data Controller is Baglio Oneto S.r.l., in person of the legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Contrada Baronazzo Amafi 8 – 91025 Marsala (TP).For the purpose of exercising the rights pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/03 and of the art. 15 of the EU Reg. 2016/679, write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The updated list of external managers and persons in charge / authorized to process the data is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.